MARCH 2019 NEWSLETTER
posted Feb 27, 2019, 10:00 AM
It’s been a busy winter for our Club!
Our Competitive skaters and their coaches have travelled all over Ontario to compete and have done a fantastic job representing our Club. Congratulations! See our Facebook page for photos from the events. Results are posted on our website’s Competitions page.
Please make note of the following dates and information for the month of March:
- March Break: there will be NO skating sessions from Monday March 11th to Sunday March 17th. Please note that regular sessions will be taking place on Sunday March 10th.
- Daylight Savings Time: Remember to “Spring Forward” and turn your clocks ahead on Sunday March 10th.
- Thursday March 28th -StarSkate Test Day:
- There are NO Pre CanSkate or CanSkate sessions on this day (this is a scheduled “no skating” day).
- There is NO Intro to Development/Development session on this day.
- A test day schedule will be sent and will include information regarding the remaining scheduled PreCompetitive, Open and Competitive Sessions for this day.
- For skaters who are testing, please see the PCSC website for test day information, schedule and to pay for your test day fees prior to test day.
Inclement weather: The decision to cancel classes is made jointly by the Board and the coaches responsible for the impacted programs. Every effort will be made to post the decision on our website’s homepage and our Facebook page by 2 pm. Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will not be rescheduled or refunded.
Spring 2019: the Board of Directors is currently working on finalizing the Spring schedule. Information will be sent out as soon as it is available.
Remember to visit our website and Facebook page for up-to-date information regarding Club activities.
See you at the rink!
Port Credit Skating Club