posted Dec 1, 2019, 7:25 PM
The busy Holiday Season is fast approaching!
Thank you to everyone who came out on this blustery day to take part in our annual Santa Skate & Christmas party! We had a great turnout, despite the weather, and a great time was had by all!
Here’s what’s happening at Port Credit SC in December.
Good luck to those competing at the upcoming event:
- Skaneateles Invitational—Skaneateles, New York. December 6-8th
Parents, please remember to send us your event photos so that we can share them with our Club members. These can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday December 6th – NO SKATING sessions taking place on this day.
- Sunday December 8th – All sessions are taking place at Huron Park Recreation Centre for this day only. Off-Ice session will take place in the Iroquois Room.
- December 17th to 22nd- PreCanSkate and CanSkate Progress Reports will be handed out during this week. If you anticipate not attending, we can arrange for your report card to be picked up at an earlier date. Please speak to our CanSkate Chair, Ivana, to make arrangements.
- Sunday December 22nd – This is the last day of regular skating before the Christmas break. The Winter CanSkate Programs will begin on Thursday January 2nd. StarSkate and Full Year Programs will also resume on Thursday January 2nd.
StarSkate Christmas Break Skating Sessions- Friday December 27th and Monday December 30th from 11 am to 1 pm. Payment details to follow. These sessions are for our higher level skaters only; these are not intended for our CanSkate level participants.
Winter CanSkate programs are filling up quickly with some already at capacity. If you haven’t already registered click here to do so now!
Remember to visit our website homepage and Facebook - #PCFSC - for up-to-date information regarding Club activities. Follow us on Instagram at #portcreditskatingclub.
See you at the rink!
Port Credit Skating Club