posted Nov 9, 2019, 7:23 PM
Fall will soon be turning into winter and Daylight Savings Time is upon us. Don’t forget to turn your clocks back one hour tonight!
Thank you to those who took part in our Parent Orientation sessions in October. Your feedback is valuable and greatly appreciated. You can reach out to us at any time with questions or suggestions on how we can continue to improve our programs.
Halloween at Port Credit! HUGE thanks go out to our amazing CanSkate Chair, Ivana, for making Halloween week extra special for all of our PreCanSkate and CanSkate participants. It was great to see the kids dressed up in their costumes and enjoying the fun activities on the ice.
Congratulations to our skaters who took part in the Skate Ontario Super Series Skokie Skate in Huntsville October 25-27th. What a fantastic representation of our Club! Thank you to our great coaches for their hard work in preparing these skaters to compete. Results and photos are posted on our Competitions page and can be viewed here.
Good luck to those competing at the upcoming Skate Ontario events:
- Super Series-Blades in Baltimore, November 15-17th
- Super Series-KIS in Keswick, November 22-24th
- Star 1-4 Series-Bowmanville, November 29th-December 1st
Parents, please send us your event photos so that we can share them with our Club members. These can be emailed to email@example.com.
Dates to remember:
- Tuesday, November 19th: StarSkate test day. There will be NO CanSkate sessions taking place on this day. The evening Open session and Competitive sessions will take place as scheduled, further details to follow.
- Saturday, November 30th: Winter CanSkate and StarSkate Instalment Payments. If you chose to pay by instalments at registration, your payment will be processed November 30th, 2019. You can log into your Port Credit SC account at any time to view your account information and to see if you have upcoming payments on your account. If your credit card information has changed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on updating your information prior to the instalment date. For security reasons, do not send us your credit card information. There is a $25 processing fee for declined payments.
We are planning our annual “Santa Skate” on Sunday December 1st. Mark your calendars for this annual fun Club event.
Is your skater already registered in a Fall CanSkate Program? Register now for your Winter session to guarantee your spot as these fill up quickly.
Remember to visit our website homepage and Facebook page- #PCFSC - for up-to-date information regarding Club activities. Follow us on Instagram at #portcreditskatingclub.