posted May 12, 2019, 6:14 PM
Thank you to everyone who came out for our AGM and awards night. It was great to see so many members fill the Credit Room as we recognized our children for their efforts throughout the year.
Congratulations to the members who joined the Board of Directors at the AGM. We appreciate your willingness to make a difference at the Club. The newly elected Board of Directors will be hard at work over the next few months to prepare for the 2019-2020 season. Program information and registration will be posted on our website in August and an email will be sent when registration is available.
The remaining regular 2018-2019 sessions for our Junior Development, PreCompetitive and Competitive skaters will be taking place at Tomken arena and Iceland arena . Please refer to the April to May Extended Schedule 2019 for specific session times and locations as these vary from day to day. A test day is scheduled for Thursday May 16th. Full test day information and schedule will be emailed and posted when finalized.
The Spring session, from May 21st to June 27th, and Summer session, from July 2nd to July 25th, will be taking place at Iceland arena.
- New for Spring 2019, CanSkate and Older Teen/Adult CanSkate. See our Registration tab for additional information and to register for these programs.
- Registration for all Spring and Summer programs is available on our website. Full details are located under the Spring and Summer 2019 tab. StarSkaters, please ensure that you review the guest skating/extra session information for Spring and Summer as regular season guest skate tickets will not be accepted for these sessions.
- The Spring test day is scheduled for Tuesday June 25th with a possible overflow day of Wednesday June 26th and the Summer test day is scheduled for Thursday July 25th. Updated information will be emailed and posted when details are confirmed.
Please remember that if you are registering for programs and cannot recall your log in information, DO NOT create a new account. Instead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to receive password reset instructions.
See you at the rink!
Port Credit Skating Club
posted May 12, 2019, 6:13 PM
Spring has sprung and so have our Spring and Summer 2019 programs.
New for Spring 2019! CanSkate and Adult CanSkate sessions will be offered* (no PreCanSkate) on Wednesdays from 6 pm to 6:50 pm and will take place at Iceland Arena. Register now! See our website for more information on these programs. *pending minimum number of registrations
Spring and Summer programs are offered for our Intro to Development, Junior Development, Development, Pre-Competitive and Competitive level skaters.
- Information is available on our website and registration is now open.
- Early bird discount for Summer programs is in effect until April 30th, 2019 – register early to take advantage of this offer.
- Discuss with your coach which Spring session to register your skater for as they may have moved up a level.
- Programs may fill up quickly, register soon.
There will be no skating sessions taking place on Friday April 19th - Good Friday. All sessions will proceed as scheduled on Sunday April 21st – Easter Sunday.
Friday April 26th will be the last day of our Winter PreCanSkate and CanSkate and Adult CanSkate programs. Progress reports will be issued on CanSkate sessions during the last week of skating. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations on your success! We wish you a wonderful summer and look forward to seeing you again in the Fall.
Intro to Development, Junior Development, Development, PreCompetitive and Competitive level skaters: Friday April 26th is the last day of Skating at Port Credit Arena. All sessions will be taking place at Iceland and Tomken Arena from Sunday April 28th to Thursday May 16th. See the Extended season schedule here. Please note that there are a number of session and arena changes on this schedule. We suggest that you print a copy for easy reference.
We wish to thank our new Club sponsor the Figure Skating Boutique ! We look forward to working with them to offer our members great services.
The Port Credit Skating Club’s AGM and Skater Awards presentation will be taking place on Thursday April 25th, 2019 at 7 pm at the Port Credit Memorial Arena. All PCFSC members are welcome to attend. See the attached AGM notice.
See you at the rink!
Port Credit Skating Club