JANUARY 2020 NEWSLETTER
posted Jan 5, 2020, 6:30 PM
Please make note of the following dates and information:
- Thursday, January 2nd- StarSkate Programs resume
- Thursday, January 2nd - Winter CanSkate Programs begin
- Thursday, January 30th – StarSkate Test Day. There will be NO CanSkate sessions on this day. StarSkate session cancellation information will be sent out when available.
Winter CanSkate Programs are filling up! If you haven’t already registered, do so now. Click here to view and register.
If you are a returning PreCanSkate or CanSkate participant, please bring the Progress Report that you received on your last session. This will enable our coaches to more easily assess your child based on their prior accomplishments.
Some of our skaters have severe peanut/nut allergies. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring a safe environment for everyone and ask that consumption of all nuts be avoided by your skater prior to or while at skating. If they should come into contact with nuts please have them wash their hands thoroughly prior to attending skating. We are particularly concerned about our common areas such as the dressing rooms.
With winter upon us, please refer to our “Weather Policy” which is found in the Port Credit SC policies:
- In cases of inclement weather, check the PCSC homepage and Facebook page for updates/information regarding skating cancellations and arena closures
- No make-up session or refund will be provided due to cancelled sessions beyond our control.
As always, remember to visit our website, Facebook and Instagram pages for up-to-date information regarding Club activities.