Star 1-5 Assessment Information
- The STAR 1-5 program offers opportunities for skaters to develop basic skating skills in three different areas: Freeskate, Dance, Skills.
- The STAR 1-5 program has five levels of assessment for skaters which align with the STAR 1-5 events at competitions.
- As a skater masters each level, they will be assessed by their coach during a regular session.
- Each skater will progress at his/her own pace, and will have immediate access to assessment when ready for advancement.
- Coaches will notify the skater of the upcoming session on which your skater will be assessed. The only exception to this may be some STAR 5 assessments that require clear ice.
- All assessments have a Skate Canada fee which must be paid prior to the assessment. If a skater is not successful in passing their assessment, the assessment fee will need to be paid again in order to retry the assessment.
Star 1-5 Assessment Fee
Star 1-5 Assessment Fee: $12 per test.
Print the invoice and present to the skater's coach as proof of payment for the assessment.
|Star 1-5 Assessment fee|