posted Oct 9, 2019, 5:23 PM
We would like to welcome back our returning families and extend a special welcome to our new members!
Check our website’s home page regularly for important updates, join our Facebook group here, and follow us on Instagram @portcreditskatingclub to stay current with your Club’s events.
- Thursday October 10th – Battle of the Blades, Port Credit SC night out!
- Monday October 14th – Thanksgiving, exception day (no skating).
- Tuesday October 15th – Fall CanSkate final installment payment due**
- Monday October 21st – StarSkate Test Day. Exception day (no skating) for afternoon Open sessions and Junior Development.
- October 25-27th – Skokie Skate. Good luck to our skaters competing at this event!
- Wednesday October 31st – Halloween! Exception day (no skating) for all sessions.
**Only if you chose to pay by installments at the time of registration: log into your PCSC account at any time to view upcoming payments. If your credit card information has changed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
Parent Information Sessions: be sure to join us to learn more about your programs. We will be presenting valuable information and answering your questions.
- Junior Development – October 9th from 6:30-7:30 pm Outside the Credit Room
- Development Thursday – October 10th from 5:00-5:30 pm at the ramp by the boards
- CanSkate (in the Snack Bar during the session)
- Tuesday October 15th
- Thursday October 17th
- Friday October 18th
- Sunday October 20th
Battle of the Blades night out! This promises to be an exciting night out for our Club. We have over 100 club participants taking part in this event. We need to arrive at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre for 7 pm and the show will start at 8 pm. Watch for us on CBC!
Rowan’s Law. Thank you for your cooperation in completing and returning your Acknowledgement Forms. We have received further clarification from the Government of Ontario which states that PreCanSkate and CanSkate level skaters are not required to submit a form. We will no longer be requiring forms for these skaters. For all other skaters under 18, forms must be signed by the skater as well as their parent. If you have already submitted your form but your skater has not signed, please see a Board member. Skaters 18 and over can sign their own form.
Port Credit Skating Club – Logo Jackets and Pants are available for order on our website under the Port Credit Clubwear tab. Place your order before October 30th for a planned Christmas delivery.
StarSkaters: if you ordered chocolate at registration for Club fundraising you will receive an email when it has arrived. We appreciate prompt pick-up of all chocolate orders.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.
For general inquiries email: email@example.com and for registration inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the rink!
Port Credit Skating Club